Welcome to Great Lakes Elevator Service,
where quality service and communication is our commitment to you.
Great Lakes Elevator Service, Inc. is a full service elevator company, in Business since 1999, specializing in providing Quality Preventative Maintenance Programs, Service Repairs and Testing, ADA and Life Safety upgrades, and Modernization/Installation of new elevators.
GLES was founded on the following principles:
- Providing first class service to our customers.
- Performing maintenance, service and modernizations while minimizing inconvenience to tenants.
- A proactive approach.
- Quick responses.
- A properly trained and highly effective labor force.
- Quality materials.
- Provide safe and reliable vertical transportation.
- Recognize building owner's right to control short and long term costs .
- Providing first class service to elevator equipment.
- Individualized or custom systematic preventive maintenance programs engineered for each elevator under our care.
- An independent approach to each modernization project in an effort to properly suit the demands of the building and the requirements of ownership.
Building Owner's Bill of Rights
- Equipment shall be universally maintainable.
- Diagnostics shall be built in.
- A proprietary tool shall not be required for adjustment or maintenance.
- Parts shall be available for inventory...not just exchange.
- Technical training shall be available to all.
- Engineering and technical support shall be available to all.
- All manuals and drawings shall be provided.
- The control manufacturer shall provide direct support to the "end user" and their designated maintenance company.